Home/Motor home/Renters/Mobile Home Insurance

With a variety of people there comes a variety of living spaces. No matter where you live it’s not fun to face an accident on your own. Here at Insurance West we dedicate ourselves to providing you the best coverage options for your home.  With lots of options for personalized coverage you can be sure that we will find what you need.

We Currently Offer the Following Home Insurance Policies:

  • Dwelling Property (Landlord’s) Insurance
  • Homeowner’s Insurance
  • Renter’s Insurance
  • Condominium Insurance

We Offer the Following Coverages:

  • Dwelling
  • Unattached Structures
  • Personal Property
  • Rental Value
  • Extra Living Expenses

Property not covered in a standard policy:

  • Articles separately described and insured
  • Property of boarders who are not family members
  • Personal property rented to others
  • Animals
  • Land
  • Aircraft or Hovercraft and their parts
  • Business documents, data, and records
  • Motor vehicles not used to service the premises
  • Credit or Debit cards.

We Accept the Following Houses:

  • Vacant, Owner Occupied, and Seasonal Property
  • Older and Lower-Value Homes
  • Homes with Minor Cosmetic Problems
  • Under Renovation
  • Credit and/or Loss Problems
  • Four-plex (or lower) Buildings
  • Boarding Houses (Up to 5 boarders)
  • Mobile Homes on Permanent Foundations